The complete set of magnetometer consists of three LEMI-30 sensors and one communication unit (CAM unit), which connects the sensors to PC and provides their power supply.
The induction magnetometer LEMI-30 is intended for the study of magnetic field fluctuations in the frequency band 0.001 … 30 Hz in land conditions and is ideal for ULF earthquake precursors monitoring. It can be used both as a part of the computer measuring and registration equipment and autonomously with any analogue recorder. All three LEMI 30 sensors are similar within 0,1 dB.
Satellite synchronization of data sampling and digitizing.
- Frequency band of received signals 0.001 … 30 Hz
- Transformation coefficient value on 2 symmetrical output:on the flat part
- Transformation coefficient value on 2 symmetrical output:on the linear part
- Transformation coefficient value on 2 symmetrical output:f is the frequency
- Transformation coefficient error | (< or = 3 dB ) Noise rejection on (50 ± 0.2) or (60 ± 0.2) Hz | (>60 dB)
- ADC (CAM unit) resolution | (24 bit)
- GPS sampling synchronization and coordinates determination
- Power supply voltage | ± (6 … 12) V
- Total power consumption | ( < 3 W)
- Temperature range of operation | (-10 + 50oC)
- Outer dimensions | (l = 870 mm; d = 85 mm)
- Weight of one sensor | (5.6 kg)
- Waterproof housing
- Maximum length of connecting cable | (200 m)