Induction coil magnetometer
The LEMI-123 induction coil magnetometer has been optimized for packaging into size limited acquisition arrangements. Like all other LEMI induction coil magnetometers the LEMI-123 is based on a feedback design and features a state of the art built-in modulator-demodulator pre-amplifier with low power consumption and differential output. This ensures optimum perfor-mance in terms of noise and cross coupling when the sensor is integrated into a measurement system.
LEMI-123 sensors are intended for the study of magnetic field fluctuation in the frequency range from 1 Hz up to 1,000 Hz. They can be used stand alone or together with other magnetometers to cover a wider frequency range.
The LEMI-123 induction coil magnetometer have been designed to measure magnetic field variations in the frequency band from 1 Hz to 1000 Hz. LEMI-123 magnetometers are intended to be integrated into an acquisition system or measurement network. The analog output features standard output voltages that allow combining LEMI-123 magnetometers with every state of the art recording unit.
Very low noise
Only 255 mm long
Light weight ( 0.7 kg)
Linear frequency response to 100 Hz
- Frequency band of measured signals: 1 Hz to 1,000 Hz
- Shape of transfer function: linear – flat
- Flat part of transfer function: 100 Hz to 1,000 Hz
- Transformation factor at differential output:at flat part: 20 mV/nT
- Transformation factor at differential output:at linear part: 0.2* f mV/nT
- Magnetic noise level @ 1 Hz: ≤ 8 pT/ √Hz
- Magnetic noise level @ 10 Hz: ≤ 0.5 pT/√Hz
- Magnetic noise level @ 100 Hz: 0.05 pT/√Hz
- Magnetic noise level @ 1,000 Hz: 0.02 pT/√Hz
- Voltage supply: ±5 V
- Current consumption: ± 13 mA
- Temperature range of operation: 0°C to +40°C
- Length: 255 mm
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Weight: 700 g